- Enjoy a culturally enriching experience and learn the secrets of a mythical luxury object: perfume
- Discover one of the largest collections of perfume objects in the world, including artefacts from 3000 years ago
- Immerse yourself in a truly French art-de-vivre
- Challenge your nose during an olfactive test
Musée du Parfum Fragonard
Explore the world of the museum's curators, Maison Fragonard, family-run parfumery from Grasse since 1926.
Fragonard has chosen to retain the spirit of this place steeped in history, which was once a theatre and then a velodrome for the elegant ladies of Paris! From the raw materials of perfume making to the profession of perfume maker, the Museum reveals the secrets of perfume making, as well as a magnificent collection of precious perfume bottles from antiquity to the present day. Plunge into the atmosphere of a late 19th-century perfume factory. You will discover the world of perfume through a scenography combining distillery and other manufacturing machinery, ancient objects, archive photos and video images of today. At the beginning of your visit, the Fragonard Perfume Museum is pleased to give you an exclusive creation for this experience: a large fabric pouch, as a souvenir of Paris.
New - temporary exhibition each quarter, Maison Fragonard offers an olfactory exhibition on various themes related to the world of perfume.
What is included?
- Live guide in French or English, available roughly every 20 minutes (in Spanish and German according to availability only)
- A 30 minutes guided visit of the Museum
- A fabric pouch